We appreciate your interest in owning a property, but finding the exact match (or even the one closest to your choice) may take longer than you think. The increased number of lenders and the available options make the process of mortgage funding complicated. However, at Atwel James, we like to keep things simple!
We will put you in touch with an FCA Regulated Independent Mortgage Advisor*, from our panel, who will give you all the information to help you decide the type and tenure of the mortgage that’s right for you. With their vast experience, they are experts in both Commercial and Residential Mortgages. Through a confidential and professional service, we encourage you to discuss any areas of concern and give you an opportunity to explore the options available for a mortgage.
Committed to providing quality services, we also assure you great results. Our qualified and experienced team members are willing to extend their support right from the time you decide to buy a property until you actually own one.
Mortgages are usually set for the tenure of 25 years, but the real term can be made longer or shorter to suit your personal needs. While mortgage from the lenders or brokers helps in possessing a property, failure to repay the mortgage may lead to repossession by the lender to cover the cost. It is important to access your current financial situation and set the monthly mortgage in a way that is affordable and does not affect your lifestyle.
The mortgages are usually secured against the property; worrying the buyers before applying for it and leaving them with several questions. Some buyers may also face challenges in understanding the technical terms while trying to compare the available options. We are happy to answer all your mortgage-related questions and help you find the best deals in the market.
So relax and let us help you through the process of property search!
Some key points about the service our Mortgage Advisor provide:
- They speak to all our new client referrals on the same day or within 1 working day
- They provide Free initial client consultations and preliminary advice
- They recommend from the Whole of the Mortgage Market (45+ Lenders) and provide completely independent advice
- Prompt and quick turnaround times from initial advice to application
- They deal with the whole process: Lender, Estate Agents, Solicitors, Surveyors and can assist with Household Insurances when needed
- They are directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): Their mortgage advice and arrangement are conducted according to regulatory standards and best-recommended guidelines
Ring us or e-mail us today so we can put you in touch with a Mortgage Advisor!
*A Mortgage Intermediary Application Fee may be payable