Stockport | SK5
Atwel James Estate Agents are delighted to have To Let a modern 3 Bed Mid-Terrace property in the heart of Reddish, Stockport. Newly refurbished to a very good standard and available TO LET immediately.
As you enter the property through the navy UPVC, tasteful front door you find yourself in the spacious, newly decorated reception room which overlooks the grassed, fenced front garden and is heated by a large modern feature gas fireplace. As you enter into the kitchen/diner you find a newly fully fitted kitchen with attractive tiled flooring. The kitchen/diner over looks the fully decked rear garden which has a seating area for up to 8 people. You enter the garden via large double french doors leaving the kitchen/diner very brightly lit and airy.
As you go up the stairs, firstly you have your stylish, newly fitted 3 piece bathroom suite complete with a wash basin, W/C and bath/shower combo. Then you have your first double bedroom overlooking the rear of the property and decorated in neutral colours to suit a wide variety of tastes. The second bedroom has similar dimensions to the first and is again, pleasantly sized and neutrally decorated. The final bedroom is a single bedroom over looking the front of the property.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, fully fitted kitchen and a brand new 3 piece bathroom suite. It has a very good sized garden to the rear with a paved area and also a modern, decked seating area for up to 8 people. The front garden has a grassed, fenced area with an attractive foot path from the pavement down to the front door. It is located local to plenty of popular amenities such as bus routes to the city centre of which the bus comes every 10 minutes which is ideal and there is also a wide variety of independent businesses/shops just a minute's walk away.
The nearest Railway Stations are:
- Reddish North - 520 Yards
- Reddish South - 0.9 Miles
- Belle Vue - 1.2 Miles
- Heaton Chapel - 1.7 Miles
- Bredbury - 2.8 Miles
- Rushbrook Primary Academy - 560 Yards
- Oasis Academy Aspinal - 710 Yards
- Dane Bank Primary School - 0.5 Miles
- Vale View Primary School - 0.6 Miles
- Sacred Heart RC Primary School - 0.8 Miles
- Cedar Mount Academy - 0.5 Miles
- Reddish Vale Technology College - 0.9 Miles
- St Peter's RC High School - 1.4 Miles
- St Anne's Roman Catholic High School - 1.9 Miles
- Fairfield High School for Girls - 1.9 Miles
- St Thomas More RC College - 2 Miles
- Park View Group Practice - 540 Yards
- The Reddish Vale Family Practice - 570 Yards
- Ashcroft Surgery - 1.2 Miles
- West Point Medical Centre - 1.4 Miles
- Bigfoot Independent Hospital - 1.8 Miles
- Manchester Royal Infirmary - 2.8 Miles
- Royal Manchester Children's Hospital - 2.8 Miles
- Saint Mary's Hospital - 2.8 Miles
Tenant Vetting Fee: £250 (T&C's Apply)
To Let: £725 PCM
Date Available: NOW
References are required and a Credit Reference agency will be used to verify all of the information provided to us.
To arrange a viewing or for some further information please call 0161 436 8448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given without responsibility and any intending tenants should not reply on them as representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
Entrance Hall (1.46 At widest x 1.48 At widest m - 4′9″ x 4′10″ ft)
Lounge (4.48 At widest x 5.06 At widest m - 14′8″ x 16′7″ ft)
Kitchen (4.42 At widest x 2.68 At widest m - 14′6″ x 8′10″ ft)
Rear Yard (4.86 At widest x 6.40 At widest m - 15′11″ x 20′12″ ft)
Master Bedroom (4.44 At widest x 2.53 At widest m - 14′7″ x 8′4″ ft)
Middle Bedroom (2.96 At widest x 2.49 At widest m - 9′9″ x 8′2″ ft)
Small Bedroom (2.97 At widest x 1.79 At widest m - 9′9″ x 5′10″ ft)
Bathroom (2.21 At widest x 1.82 At widest m - 7′3″ x 5′12″ ft)
Tenant Vetting Fee: £250
- 3 Bedrooms, Rear Garden, Reception Room, Local To Bus Routes, Cul - de - Sac, Shops and Local Amenities, Double Glazing, Close To Public Transport, Front Garden, Good Sized Rear Garden
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.