Welcome to Atwel James – Estate Agents Rusholme
Thinking of selling or buying your property, or maybe you’re interested in letting?
Whether you are a buyer, seller, tenant or landlord, our estate agents in Rusholme committed to delivers best for you and your family. We are the Rusholme leading independent estate agents. Every year, we help thousands of people sell, buy or rent their property hassle-free.
At Atwel James we know buying or selling properties can be difficult but with us it becomes easy. How?
- Our estate agents having a unique insight into the property market, through the sheer volume of properties available for sale and to let.
- All our qualified professional having years of experience in buying or selling properties.
- Our estate agents don’t charge for property valuation.
- Landlords can sell their properties for £199 at Atwel James
- Our estate agents master in finding quality tenants.
What’s more, our Rusholme estate agents are committed to deliver the highest level of customer friendly service and as such is a leading member of both the Association of Residential Letting Agents and The Property Ombudsman.
Rusholme is the best place to live!
With approximately 13,643 population (according to the 2011 census), Rusholme is the inner area of Manchester. The city is bounded by the neighbourhoods of Chorlton- on- Medlock to the north, Victoria Park and Longsight to the east. During the 17th and 18th century economy of the city was depend on agriculture, but the growth of cottage industries such as spinning, weaving and brickmaking has changed the face of the city. There is not any special history is associated with Rusholme, but the city is well known for the large student population
The condition of the property market in the UK has been changed after Brexit. Foreign investors are not investing in the property market in big cities like London, Liverpool and Chelsea; rather they are targeting the regional properties in cities like Gorton, Longsight Manchester and Rusholme. Recently, Rusholme emerge as a top destination, where you can buy your dream house. The investment of million dollars rejuvenated the city. Rusholme is the best place to live because of the below reasons.
- Unlike other places in the Britain, the price of the property in Rusholme is affordable. The houses are beautiful and roads are wide, neat and clean. People are friendly and helpful.
- When it comes to infrastructure and connectivity, then Rusholme is blessed with excellent infrastructure and better connectivity. Government and private vehicles run in quick succession.
- Gone are the days, when the crime rate was too high in Rusholme. The strict proceedings of police and administration compelled antisocial people to leave Rusholme forever. Now the city is very safe to live with family.
- Now Rusholme is well known for nightlife. The city is blessed with pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants. If you are fond of delicious cuisines then this city will not disappoint you. You can enjoy dishes like fish and chips, bangers and mash and chicken tikka masala.
From above points, it is getting very clear that Rusholme is the place where you can live with your family without any hassle. So if you want to buy, sell or rent property here then you can contact to an estate and letting agents in Rusholme.
How do I sell property in Rusholme?
If you have a precise estimation of your property as per the market rate and standard then you can take an assistance of estate agents in Rusholme who are willing to market your property online as well as offline both and can find the qualities of buyers ready to buy your property at a good price.
How do I buy property in Rusholme?
Mostly, details for the house are presented at the state level. Search for an assessor in Rusholme, appraisal or recorder office online. Find the house owner to choose the property, by stepping into the property’s address or assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) in the house search portion of the website or just get your advisers’ help.
How do I rent property in Rusholme?
Get a quick help of estate agents who can assist you in perform reference point and credit checks on potential tenants to ensure everything is ideal – if not, you’ll need to get this done by yourself
What are the opening times?
Our office is open Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm